Product Director, Main Battle Tank Systems, Foreign Military Sales (FMS):
- Provided personnel support to PDMBTS to procure, field, and sustain combat vehicles for FMS customers.
- Provided Supply Analyst support tracking shipments through the Centralized Integration System for International Logistics (CISIL) and Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP) input.
- Provided IT/Automation support including hardware/software maintenance and set up and maintenance of IT services for Foreign Liaison Officers (FLOs).
Post Production Software Support for the Standard Army Maintenance System, Enhanced (SAMS-E):
- Provided sustainment services to PL-LIS for SAMS-E, Tier II & III Help Desk, development of software modifications as a result of trouble ticket analysis providing emerging software patches, IAVA/STIG updates and Interim & System Change Packages.
- Maintained four system levels and manages the test lab which performs thorough software testing to ensure the functionality and operational status of all software changes and capability with system interfaces.
Fires IV&V SSES NexGen:
- Provided System Engineer technical support, system architecture, design, integration and technical management for the Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), the Fire Support Command and Control (C2) system employed by the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps.
- Provided System Engineer technical support, system architecture, design, integration and technical management for the Join Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS), the software that provides joint fire support management, and common operational picture (COP) capabilities for the U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps.
For more information please contact us.